Dual Arm Equalizer Protractors are a line of industrial protractors created and manufactured by Oregon Rule Co. Dual Arm Equalizer Protractors are tools many industries have found are a much-needed necessity to accurately measure and set up angles, which saves time and money in the process. Often used by: Engineers, Welders/Fitters, Sheet Metal Fabricators, Tube and Pipe Fabricators, Wood Workers, Drafts Persons, Inspectors, etc. All styles include a black easy-grip locking knob, adjustable clear plastic magnifying pointer, non-corrosive hardware, easy to read numbers, and composite brake material for locking arms in place. Arms rotate 270 degrees. These 18″ units come with a carrying case for protection, and hang holes for storage.
- 36 inch arm lengths with a 4 inch diameter dial.
- Dial is graduated to the 1 degree, with 1/2 degree readings possible
- Strong locking knob, composite brake material for locking arm in place
- Adjustable clear plastic magnifying pointer and non-corrosive hardware
- Easy to read numbers, a hang hole and carrying case for storage
Out of stock